"Open days" in April
After two years of interruption, the 14th edition of the National Tourism & Disability Days will be held throughout the month of April. These open days allow as many people as possible to discover tourist and leisure facilities that have invested in making their site accessible.
- Duration: 45 minutes
- 15 minutes with a qualified instructor to learn the basics of this sport, followed by 30 minutes on your own or with the instructor
- 5% discount for the person with a disability and his/her companion (excluding group rates).
- Accessible from 8 years old
- From 04 to 07 April: Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- From 8 April to 30 April: Every day from 10am to 6pm